High broadband penetration is a sign of a modern economy. In fact, it is a prerequisite for a modern economy – every bit as important as water and electricity. Internet connectivity is equally critical for businesses, which in today’s world cannot operate successfully without it.
Connectivity from point A to point B can be accomplished in many ways and the considerations for choosing among them are just as numerous:
- What is the distance between the two points?
- How quickly must a system or service be deployed?
- What is the payback or ROI requirement?
- How much capacity is required now and in the future?
- What type of traffic must be carried?
In the vast majority of cases, the use of microwave radio equipment vs. a wired approach can achieve payback in two years or less. Equally importantly, a microwave link can be “on the air” providing high-speed connectivity a in a matter of hours.
Exalt microwave radio systems comprise the industry’s broadest portfolio of point-to-point systems to meet any connectivity challenge and any connectivity application.